Word Press is a free and open source blogging tool and content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system. As Word Press is currently the most popular CMS in use on the Internet, so WordPress hosting is also getting popular in the market.
From bloggers, beginners to the Professional individual or business website, WordPress is used to build websites. Word Press and WordPress hosting, CPWebHosting helps build a site from scratch. For beginners, well-documented video tutorials and guides to manage a website from the domain registration level up to handling some advanced tasks in WordPress hosting provided.
Word press web hosting is professional web hosting, and if you want your business to take a good start, it is vital that you get through it. CPWebHosting provides cheap WordPress hosting for all users.
Cheap Word press hosting is accessible at various rates and which is the reason why many of the online marketers want to take the real advantage of it.
Word press blogging websites have to turn out to be an easy way of increasing the visibility of business and all the more reasonably priced for the small business owners to let their online business prospects grow by leaps and bounds.
The Minimum System Requirements
Word Press Site Hosting delivers an excellent opportunity to both internet developers and designers giving them greater manage and flexibility over their server’s functionality, resources, and cost.
Word Press Hosting options have all of the power and control of a currently devoted server with an unmatched combination of instant flexibility.
Methods to Install WordPress on your domain
Steps for Manual Installation
- Get the latest WordPress software from WordPress.org
- Upload the file using File Manager or FTP in the domain root
- Unzip the file
- Create Database and user and provide access rights to the user. Note the database and user name.
- Once you open the domain in the browser, the installation would start. It would ask you the details like Site Name, User Name, Password, Site Title and database details. Furthermore, it would ask the directory where you wish the WordPress to install.
- Leave the database path to default “localhost”
- Database entries get stored in wp-config.php file.